the Inhabitants of North-Carolina, therefore,
hereby make known to all men our resolve
to re-establish the De Jure North-Carolina
Republic." - Declaration
of Re-establishment of the North Carolina
Through this re-establishment, the people
of North-Carolina have breathed new life
into the original North-Carolina Constitution
and returned to its lawful government.
Below you will find a listing of all current
representatives and officers who serve
alongside lawful North-Carolina citizens.
If you are interested in voting in our elections, or running for office, please see our helpful guides: Running for Office & Voting. Also, view the District Map for apportionment information and to determine which areas are not yet represented.
- Chief Magistrate
- Chief Justice
H. Northrup Jr
- Attorney General, Representative of
- Senator, District 47: Gaston, Lincoln, Catawba
- Senator, District 50: Cherokee, Macon, Jackson
- Senator, District 44: Yadkin, Surry, Ashe, Watauga
- Senator, District 39: Mecklenburg
- Representative, District 41: Rowan, Davie
- Representative, District 48: Polk, Rutherford, Cleveland
- Representative, District 39: Mecklenburg
Don't see your
Learn more about
citizenship, voting, and running for office in this de jure State. Check our calendar
for NCAR meeting times to begin getting involved with other NCAR citizens and officers. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Helpful Participation Guides
Guide: Running for Office
Not ready for citizenship
or government participation? Contribute
in other ways.